FIDO FEST DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!Fido Fest March 31, 2018.
Join Humane Tomorrow for Fido Fest on Saturday, March 31, 2018, at Westchester Park in Flower Mound! Fido Fest is a day of fun with your dog that raises funds to support the programs and services of Humane Tomorrow. The dog walk starts at 10:00am and vendor booths will open immediately after the walk. While there, enjoy the Bow Wow Bistro, Costume Contest, Photo Booth, Agiliity Course, and Dog Games. Shop our vendor booths, take a selfie with a rescue dog, and more... all while helping homeless animals! Contests! 1) Funniest Costume, 2) Make us howl with laughter!, 3) Scariest Costume, 4) Who's a scary dog? I'm a scary dog!, 5) Most Creative Costume, 6) Think outside the crate... I mean, box!, 7) Best Costume Overall, and 8) The best of the best!
TICKETS & REGISTRATION: Registration includes one t-shirt, one dog bandana, and an event goodie bag.
- Early Registration Tickets can be purchased HERE.
- Regular Registration at the event is $30.
Since 1997, Humane Tomorrow has changed the lives of thousands of homeless, abused, and unwanted animals by providing spay/neuter programs, adoption opportunities, and education to the public about animal welfare.
We ask you to support Fido Fest by becoming a sponsor! Proceeds from Fido Fest 2018 will help support these critical initiatives:
- The Mercy Fund, established in 1998 to allow us to help animals with injuries or illnesses whose cost far exceeds their adoption fees.
- Our Capital Fund, to reach our long-term goal of creating a center for adoption, rehabilitation, and education for people and animals.
- Love on Wheels, our dog relocation program that has saved over 2,500 dogs in four years, sending them from Texas shelters to partner shelters in the northeast.
Fido Fest offers a unique opportunity to promote your business and show your support of animals in your community. Sponsors are included in our marketing campaign which reaches the community through our website, social media, promotional items, email blasts (reaching thousands of adopters), volunteers and supporters, ads in local newspapers, and posters at local businesses. Please see the sponsor and vendor opportunities available for details. We will be glad to answer any questions or provide additional information.
Thank you for your participation in Fido Fest 2018!
Check out the family friendly festivities from previous years: