Our adoption application should take about 5 minutes to complete. We ask that you answer all questions throughly. Once we have received your application, an adoption counselor will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the application, any questions, and next steps.
The following information is requested so that our adoption counselors can assist you in the selection of a new pet. The animalís welfare is our foremost consideration. This consultation process is designed to help us determine if the adoption is in the animalís best interest, and to assist you in finding an animal most compatible with your lifestyle. Our adoption fee spay/neuter, first series of vaccinations, deworming, and heartworm or feline leukemia/aids testing as well as other medical care the animal required.
To proceed with the online application, you must have cookies enabled!
Please make sure you have time to complete the form, it cannot be resumed at a later time.
Please Verify your information correct! Once it is submited, it cannot be edited.
If you make a mistake, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
If you would prefer to print out the application and fax it in, you may download the application here.
- We reserve the right to deny any application.
- Applicants must be: able to verify veterinary care for current and previous pets, including spay/neuter, vaccinations, heartworm preventative and negative status (for dogs), and FeLV/FIV negative status for current cats;
- 18 years of age or older and live in the DFW area;
- have consent of landlord;
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical attention, and proper care for a pet.